PREVAIL: Prove Your Power Self-Study Program
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Prevail Prove Your Power Self Study Program is presented in logical, simple and practical video lessons, to ensure that the methods and shifts in mindset become a part of each individual's toolbox of mind, body and soul resources.
Videos created by Morgan Crew, Mental Health Educator, will guide you through this innovative personal development program.
The comprehensive program and targeted curriculum includes:
Lesson Outlines include:
Lesson 1: Grounding Foundations
Lesson 2: Boundaries
Lesson 3: Private Logic
Lesson 4: True Essence Rediscovery
Lesson 5: Core Values Revelation
Lesson 6: Self-Alignment Shake Up and Bonus Universal Laws Basics
Lesson 7: Journaling Breakthroughs
Lesson 8: Prevail Prove Your Power Reflection
Your Prevail Prove Your Power Program Includes:
- Full access to the Prevail Prove Your Power Program videos and materials for 6 months
- Physical copy of workbook mailed to you
- PDF format of workbook to download
The service provided to the CLIENT is as per the program outline above. All information provided by the CLIENT will be kept strictly confidential. The CLIENT understands that mental health education/coaching is not advice; psychotherapy or counselling and those professional referrals will be given if needed. The CLIENT enters into mental health education/coaching with the understanding that they are responsible for creating their own results.
The CLIENT(s) agrees to the following:
- Make a commitment to yourself by completing all of the videos and associated assignments and to the action plans you create.
- Prevail program fees are collected before beginning the mental health education program. There are No Refunds. Due to the nature of the program you cannot receive a refund for the program or any component regardless of whether you utilize the program or not. All funds will be deemed earned upon activation and access to the program for the CLIENT.
**Disclaimer: This is an educational program and not therapy.**
The CLIENT agrees and checks the agreement box as their signature on this Agreement, which thereby indicates compliance with the above Terms and Conditions and understanding of the services provided.
[I offer my signature as a checkbox indicating I am in full agreement with the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement.]