PREVAIL: Prove Your Power Program
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Prevail Prove Your Power Program is presented in logical, simple and practical lessons, to ensure that the methods and shifts in mindset become a part of each individual's toolbox of mind, body and soul resources.
Acclaimed teacher, Morgan Crew, Mental Health Educator, will guide you through this innovative personal development program.
The comprehensive program and targeted curriculum includes:
Lesson Outlines include:
Lesson 1: Grounding Foundations
Lesson 2: Boundaries
Lesson 3:Private Logic
Lesson 4: True Essence Rediscovery
Lesson 5: Core Values Revelation
Lesson 6: Self-Alignment Shake Up and Bonus Universal Laws Basics
Lesson 7: Journaling Breakthroughs
Lesson 8: Prevail Prove Your Power Reflection
Your Prevail Prove Your Power Program Includes:
- Weekly live zoom calls with Morgan every Tuesday at noon
- Full access to the Prevail Prove Your Power Program videos and materials for 6 months
- Physical copy of workbook mailed to you
- PDF format of workbook to download
The service provided to the CLIENT is as per the program outline above. All information provided by the CLIENT will be kept strictly confidential. The CLIENT understands that coaching is not advice; psychotherapy or counselling and those professional referrals will be given if needed. The CLIENT enters into coaching with the understanding that they are responsible for creating their own results.
The CLIENT(s) agrees to the following:
1. Please make all appointments and calls on time. If you know you will be late, call or email ahead of the lesson start and advise. If you must miss a session the recording will be available to you so that you have the following week to stay current in the program.
2. Be honest and participate fully. Recognize that the coaching sessions are a confidential way to look at what you really want, and what it will take to make it happen.
3. Make a commitment to completing all of your assignments and to the action plans you create, and do what you have agreed to do.
4. Coaching and program fees are collected before beginning the coaching/facilitation program. There are No Refunds. Due to the nature of the Program you cannot receive a refund for the Program or any component
event regardless of whether you attend the events or not. All funds will be deemed earned upon activation and access to the program for the CLIENT.
**Disclaimer: This is an educational program and not therapy.**
The CLIENT agrees and checks the agreement box as their signature on this Agreement, which thereby indicates compliance with the above Terms and Conditions, and understanding of the services provided.
[I offer my signature as a checkbox indicating I am in full agreement with the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement.]